13.12.08

December 12th ::

Dec. 12th consumption:
(please bare in mind all ingredient are organic & predominantly local)



600 ml. -
spinach/dino kale/parsley/cucumber/apple


900 ml. -
filtered water
almost an entire bunch of dino kale
2 handfuls sunflower & buckwheat sprouts
1 tsp. Spirulina
2 heaping tsp. Vitamineral Greens
1 tsp. Pure Vibrance Vit.C powder
lime juice
frozen berries mix & banana
1 banana



Lots of fresh water with lemon.


~~~




So, up until today I've been documenting my consumption
poorly. Yesterday evening I had some steamed broccoli,
which is fine.. I had been craving it for awhile now.
I'm going to start adding more vegetable juices as
winter sets in. I know my body wants the depth.

Anyhow.. cleansing more officially now.. and would
like to continue until Spring, but... we'll see..

;)

No comments: