22.9.08

Day 53/cleanse break

Sept. 21st consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



I ended up breaking my cleanse @ 3am
on my 53rd day, with 2 peaches and 1 banana.
:D


It's amazing how potent "eating" actually is.
I think it's something a lot of people take for granted...
the medicinal qualities of food.


I wasn't able to video tape anything because my
cameras are full right now... :/
But I feel this cleansing was more or less just
a "prep cleanse" for the full 92 days juice this December
I'd like to do.


We'll see what transpire with running training and the like
until then though. Also, I am going to continue documenting
my food intake, I like it. :)



<3

_______________________________________


1 small bag of red grapes

2 Bowls of diced cucumbers & pico de gallo/salsa with tumeric,
pumpkin seeds & sprouts. :)


2-3 liters water [for an amazing bottled water company, check out: www.pentawater.com ; non-corporately owned company with integrity]




_______________________________________




~~~






"Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage.
"


"Go before the people with your example, and be laborious in their affairs."
~Confucius

~~~


transcendence

noun
1. a state of being or existence above and beyond the limits of material experience
2. the state of excelling or surpassing or going beyond usual limits











No comments: