20.9.08

Day 51:

Sept. 19th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



Water with fresh lemon


300 ml.-
filtered water/red grapes


500 ml.-
Pineapple salsa! hah
(like regular blended fresh salsa, only with pineapple)


500 ml.-
Italian-like salsa blended with raw pumpkin seeds.
(also added Apple Cider Vinegar to this one... horrible idea...)





~~~

Thoughts:




Ugh, the weather is so cold and gloomy.
Make it stop.



umm... Yah, I'm going to be adding veggie juice soon.
My energy is super low, and I think my bodies
finally hit the max with berries and greens.
It wants veggies and greens now.

I will obey.
Spinach and carrot juice it is...




~~~

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. "



"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." ~Walt Disney




No comments: