19.9.08

Day 50:

Sept. 19th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)


300 ml.
filtered water/red grapes



500 ml.
filtered water
1 banana
2 mangoes



700 ml. -
filtered water
1/2 bunch spinach
1 lemon cucumber(from my garden)
1 tsp. Barley Grass powder
1 heaping tsp. Vitamineral Greens
2 tsp. bee pollen
1 tsp. Manitoba Hemp Oil
1/2 very unripe banana
frozen raspberries


500 ml.-
Salsa/marinara live soup
(with cilantro)


~~~

Thoughts:

You have NO IDEA how BADLY I want to eat an avocado.
Omg.

That is what my "cleanse breaking" food is going to be...
Mango salsa with diced up Avocado.

Yum!


Also, I really really miss eating salads.
I'd like some Gazpacho and a Pesto toss Salad.
mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm...


I won't be eating any soaked prunes (www.juicefeasting.org)
one: because I've only ever eaten them once.
two: I don't trust/understand dried fruit consumption.


So, I'll be getting some mango salsa tomorrow.
And breaking this with an avocado!

:D :D :D




I think this entire thing has really changed my taste buds...
I crave all of these foods I never have before. It's bizarre.


--- ----





If you take one piece of advice from this blog..
please, let it be this:

Addiction dissolves strength.



~~~


"Unless you are loving someone, nothing makes any sense" ~E.E.Cummings








No comments: