18.9.08

Day 49:

Sept. 18th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)





1000 ml.-
cucumber juice/filtered water
3 handfuls mixed mesclun/herbs
carrot greens
(contains more nutrients than the carrots)
1/2 bunch spinach
2 tsp. bee pollen
2 tsp. wheatgrass powder
frozen berries
1 banana



500 ml. -
filtered water/red grapes




~~~

Thoughts:


I've actually been craving vegetables the past two days!!
:D


Kind of strange, but I like it...
craving things like carrots and zucchini.
The weather has been changing and getting gloomy again :(
So, I think my body wants me to knock
it off with the berries all ready. haha
(berries are FULL of antioxidants and B vitamins,
which is why I love them sooo... :) )


It's amazing how when you do this... or,
when you're raw vegan for a prolonged period of time,
your body automatically
starts craving produce that is local and in season.



So interesting.



~~~



"You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time;
all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.
" ~Charles Bukowski

No comments: