17.9.08

Day 48:

Sept. 17th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)





Cold water with fresh lemon


1000 ml.-
cucumber juice
1 head red lettuce
3 leaves dino kale
1 tsp. bee pollen
2 heaping tsp. Vitamineral Greens
fresh strawberries
frozen blueberries
1 banana



900 ml.-
filtered water
4-5 big handfuls mesclun/herbs greens mix
1 tbsp. Giacomo Greens
frozen raspberies/blueberries
1/2 banana




500 ml.-
3 pears
2 bananas
(late night, the pears were AMAAAZING...yuuuummm..)





~~~

Thoughts:



Is it really extreme to try and be healthy in a toxic world?

No.
I don't believe it is.




I believe processed foods are extreme,
not abiding by Natural Law, not consuming the original
human diet.

I believe medication is extreme.
I believe, treating a symptom and not a cause is extreme.
I believe, surgery is extreme...
I believe acting like you ever really, truly,
know what you are talking about...
is dangerous thinking.

And I believe, not knowing yourself... is extreme;
and dangerous, in this world of masks.






~~~



"And by the way, everything in life is writable
about if you have the outgoing guts to do it,
and the imagination to improvise.
The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.
"

-

"I am too pure for you or anyone."

"Kiss me and you will see how important I am."




"Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing." ~Sylvia Plath



2 comments:

g.desilets said...

Hey I admire you, for the good you do to the others, like with this blog and your words, and the good you do to yourself, with this liquid fast.

You've already done a long way, with 48 days, congratulations. More than I did, with 1 month, and I was out of balance most of the days, it wasn't the perfect time for me to do this, and it haven't been as beneficial as it could have been.

Hope for you it's doing only good.

Take care

Andesuma said...

Aw...sweetie thank you!! I owe you a massive novel soon, sorry I haven't been more attentive <3
Thank you for the kind words though
I appreciate it greatly.


I understand about timing too.. my life has been total turbulence lately...
xo