14.9.08

Day 45:

Sept. 14th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



900 ml.-
cucumber juice/filtered water
1 head romaine lettuce
1 handful mache'
1 tsp. Barley grass powder
2 tsp. Spirulina
5 fresh strawberries
frozen raspberries
1 banana
small piece ginger root


Water!


300 ml.-
Pineapple juice



900 ml.-
cucumber juice
dandelion greens
3 handfuls mache'/baby spinach mix
1 handful broccoli sprouts
(WAY more nutrients in them than broccoli itself)
2 tsp. Green Vibrance
lemon juice
frozen blueberries
1/2 banana



500 ml.-
Peach smoothie (3 peaches)





~~~

Thoughts:



Life. Is about more than simply what you are offered...






The most lasting form of change, is never forced change.
It needs to happen from within.





~~~

"How can I be useful, of what service can I be?
There is something inside me, what can it be?
"


"I dream my painting, and then I paint my dream."
~Vincent Van Gogh

No comments: