13.9.08

Day 44:

Sept. 13th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



Cold water with fresh lemon



~1000 ml.-
apple/lemon cucumber juice
5 leaves dino kale
3 handfuls Micro Greens(sprouts)
1 tsp. bee pollen
1 tsp. Giacomo Greens
2 heaping tsp. Vitamineral Greens
frozen blueberries/raspberries
1 banana


300 ml-
blended red grapes


2 bowls of spicy salsa! :O
[nooooooo.. it's ok, I'm starting all juice tomorrow,
no more spicy crap for me! ;)]





~~~

Thoughts:




What I consider "raw food":

- fresh foods/produce
- frozen produce(frozen by me)
- produce dehydrated by the sun(not a dehydrator)



I do not.. necessarily, consider a lot of the
foods, general raw foodists consider 'raw', to be "raw".
If I am to say I am 100% raw vegan, that means all fresh food too me.
So, I describe myself as about 98% or so... I leave room for a healthy mindset.

This is about health.

Not elitist attitudes.
Not self-righteous beliefs.
Not unhealthy conditioned behavior.

This is about health.
This is about..


Live, and Let Live.





~~~


"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
~J.Krishnamurti

No comments: