12.9.08

Day 43:

Sept. 12th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



~900 ml.-
lemon cucumber juice
1 head romaine lettuce
2 handfuls mache'
1 tsp. bee pollen
1 heaping tsp. barley grass powder
2 heaping tsp. Giacomo Greens
frozen blueberries/raspberries
1/2 banana


@ Blossoming Lotus

~400 ml.-
Spicy Southwest live soup ;P
(tomatoes/cherry tomatoes/cilantro/chili pepper/avocado)

500 ml.-
cucumber/celery/parsley/kale juice



_________________________


500 ml.-
2 mangoes blended


_________________________

@ Kalga Kafe

1 young coconut! :D


>

500 ml.-
filtered water
1 mango
1 banana
2 peaches





~~~



Thoughts:




Sometimes, you know, I wonder if I know what I am doing. haha
I've been doing it for almost 5 years now... this time it's changing
and I'm starting to dig deeper.
It feels really good, to be finding myself; to be touching my soul.
Expanding my soul.




I don't think...in this life... many people do.
I think most people are composed of who they know,
and what they have experienced.

Not intuition or living passionately from the soul.
I think people are composed of who they think they are...
or who they are suppose to be.



~~~



"Forever is composed of nows." ~Emily Dickinson





No comments: