9.9.08

Day 40:

Sept. 9th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)


Cold water with fresh lemon




~1000 ml. -
lemon cucumber/celery juice
6 leaves dino kale
2 handfuls mache'
1/4 tsp. Pure Vibrance powder (from www.rawreform.com)
2 heaping tsp. Vitamineral Greens
1 white peach (the tiny ones? )
frozen raspberries/blackberries
1/2 enormo banana


300 ml.-
cucumber/celery juice


2 tastes of Da5id's "Vegan Chocolate Pie"
for Sarah's b-day. :D
(it was whole foods with only 5 ingredients)



600 ml. -
tomato/cucumber/garlic/
pumpkin seed/cayenne pepper soup.







~~~

Thoughts:



Should I even continue counting days??
Hm... I think I will change it up soon.



Also, went for a long walk/run yesterday...
always exhilerating. I am AMAZED
at how much my body can endure.
I just ran and ran and ran.

My running training has taken a
backburner to this cleansing... well, as far as
long distance. I'll get there again... always time for 'training'.
:)



Always time for self-improvement.










~~~




"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in
a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
" ~Anais Nin






No comments: