8.9.08

Day 39:

Sept. 8th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



1000 ml. -
cucumber juice/filtered water
1 (small) head romaine lettuce
3 leaves dino kale
1 big handful Micro Green Mix
(sprouts of: sunflowers, buckwheat, arugula, kohlrabi,
dill, chervil, radish, mizuna, & edible flowers)
2 heaping tsp. Giacomo Greens
1 tsp. bee pollen
frozen blueberries/blackberries
1 banana


500 ml. -
entire bag of red grapes
1 cucumber


500 ml. -
cucumber juice


500 ml. -
filtered water
2 peaches
1 banana



~~~


Thoughts:



I <3 edible flowers!!
They are one of my favorite foods.
I would like to start a little garden of herbs
and edible flowers sometime by next year...
Of course, it's going to have to be a "portable garden".
Since I move and travel a lot.


hmm...

Been kind of craving flax seeds lately... so,
I might start adding them. OH, also,
I've decided to not stop doing this.
Well..ok, I'll have salads, and other fruits every
once in awhile... But ingeneral I'm going to stick
with consuming about 80% blended foods/juice.
It feels right for me.

I knew this would happen eventually...
I'm sure I'll start falling more into the "liquidarian"
realm of things about half the year in a couple of years.
You kind of have to when you go raw...
get cleaner and cleaner with your consumption.
Otherwise you don't continue healing.
And healing, just like health & beauty;
are products of a full spectrum.
Not one or two characteristics, but a symbiosis of sorts.




Anyhow, I'm also not "making a big deal" about this...
because... it's not that different from what I normally consume.
And, I plan on doing the full 92 days of strictly juice this winter.

That will be AMAZING. Wow, this is just a taste.

Yummy ;)




~~~

"Follow that will and that way which
experience confirms to be your own."
~ Carl Jung




.

"The ego is not master in its own house." ~Sigmund Freud


"The goal of all life is death." ~Sigmond Freud

No comments: