7.9.08

Day 38:

Sept. 7th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)


Cold water with fresh lemon




1000+ ml. ~
cucumber juice/filtered water
1 bunch spinach
2 tsp. bee pollen
1 tsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp oil
1 tsp. Vitamineral Greens
2 tsp. Giacomo Greens
lime juice
fresh blackberries
frozen raspberries
1 banana


300 ml. -
filtered water
blueberries
1 banana


2 bowls of salsa with lemon cucumbers added.
(blended)



300 ml. -
Water from soaked dried cranberries




~~~

Thoughts:




Definitely feeling the aftermath of last night.
Ugh... being around smoking and drinking
does so many negative things to my system.
I really need to just go live in Patagonia, AZ.
for awhile @ Tree of Life.
Somewhere isolated, so I can just meditate
without car exhaust.


I wish I didn't physically respond to it so harshly.


...

Also, it continually blows my mind how
close-minded most people are. ESPECIALLY
people that claim to be open-minded.
I think it's sort of a fascinating little twist in irony...

Thank you Life.



...

hmmm... A lot going on in my mind right now.
Really very drained and exhausted of life.
Like I don't have much steam left.
Emotional or mental. hmmm...

But I feel good overall, just analyzing I suppose.





~~~


"Every man in his lifetime needs to thank his faults."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson



"And in spite of all the mastery we’ve attained,
we don’t have enough mastery to stop devastating the world –
or to repair the devastation we’ve already wrought." - (p.82)

"Perhaps the flaw in man is exactly this: that
he doesn’t know how he ought to live." - (p91)


"The world of the Takers is one vast prison,
and except for a handful of Leavers scattered
across the world, the entire human race is now inside that prison." - (p.254)


~ Daniel Quinn "Ishmael"

1 comment:

g.desilets said...

I know what you mean , about being invaded in a smoke and alcohol environement. I've been part of this world myself, then I completly dissociated from all this since several months. I'm glad that one time I breathed the smoke of some cigarettes around me so I saw how much it disgust me now and I know that I get bigger chances to get hit by an asteroid than to smoke again in my life. But I was afraid I could start drinking again. But one time I went to a social gathering where there was red wine (I used to drink one bottle every night), I was happy to see that just the smell of it made me almost puke, like it would do for milk or meat.