6.9.08

Day 36:

Sept. 5th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



950 ml. -
cucumber/pear juice
6 leaves green chard
2 handfuls mache'
2 heaping tsp. Vitamineral Greens
1 tsp. bee pollen
frozen blueberries/raspberries
1 banana

(this smoothie was AMAZING)



400 ml. -
cucumber/pear/romaine lettuce blend



~1000 ml. -
filtered water
6 leaves curly kale
carrot greens
2 tsp. Vitamineral Greens
frozen raspberries
1 banana







~~~

Thoughts:


Had an amazing tarot card reading tonight.
Thank you worlds + to Jean Marie
for being such a blessing in my life.
She is such a profoundly beautiful creation.
<3 style="font-style: italic;">experience the present?
or a moment even?


Existing in the mind nebula is experiencing the present.
In so many ways.
Who is to say I am detaching from anything...
I am experiencing.





~~~

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" ~Albert Einstein

No comments: