4.9.08

Day 34:

Sept. 3rd consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)


1100 ml. -
cucumber juice
1 head green lettuce
1 tsp. bee pollen
1 heaping tsp. Giacomo Greens
2 tsp. Vitamineral Greens
frozen raspberries/blueberries
1 banana


800 ml. -
filtered water
5 leaves green chard
2 handfuls baby romaine/spinach
2 heaping tsp. Giacomo Greens
1/2 pacific queen apple
frozen raspberries
1 banana


300 ml.
cucumber juice



Blended strawberries & blueberries ;D



water water water.


~~~


Thoughts:


I made a Pesto Squash & Tomato salad today.
It smelled really yummy. Of course, I made the pesto myself ;)



Still feel like I'm "detoxing" from spices now...
it's going to take me a few days being clean again to feel "back".
I feel very weird right now.
I feel like I look really weird too...hmm....






~~~

"Action expresses priorities." ~Mohandas Ghandi




No comments: