3.9.08

Day 33:

Sept. 2nd consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



1000 ml. -
filtered water
2 handfuls mesclun
3/4 head romaine lettuce
1/2 cucumber
lime juice
2 heaping tsp. Vitamineral Greens
1 tsp. bee pollen
frozen blueberries/raspberries
1 banana


800 ml. -
cucumber juice
5 leaves dino kale
3 massive curly kale leaves
2 tsp. Giacomo Greens
frozen blueberries/raspberries
1 banana


Mango/peach blended.

300 ml. -
cucumber juice


300 ml. -
Last of the Gazpacho


~~~


Thoughts:


OMG! I felt hysterical today!!
What is going on?? hahaha

I've been laughing off and on, ALL DAY.
It's so bizarre. I feel utterly blissful.


Then I had the Gazpacho.. I swear, spices/garlic, etc. just do not sit well with me.
I'm glad I only did that once this last month, not again.
I realize my body needs the sulfur and sodium though.



...



I did juice an absolutely enormous cucumber ;)
that was enjoyable...



:D


*

I've been contemplating the Preservation of something...
of morality, a lot today. Like how it is in our natural state,
as human beings, to preserve the essence of something.
And not destroy it.
It is what comes naturally to us. Just like health.
The body naturally wants to be healthy and strong.
Is it truly the mind that erodes preservation?
The mind that destroys all that is sacred to us?

Because to me, when I observe nature and how Mother Earth,
functions as a whole. It is regenerative. It is preserving something.



________ _______


"Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life.
Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something."


"How could youths better learn to live than by at once trying the experiment of living? "


"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity. "

~Henry David Thoreau






No comments: