4.8.08

Day 4:

Aug 4th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)


1000 ml. -
filtered water
4 handfuls mesclun/mixed greens
4 leaves dino kale
2 heaping tsp. Spirulina
1/2 small avocado
1/2 mango
Lime juice
Frozen blueberries
1 banana


500 ml. -
Cucumber & Apple juice
(waaaaay too much sugar for me,
ended up getting a massive sugar high,
and I only consumed the juice of 1/2 an apple!)


1000 ml. -
filtered water
7 dino kale leaves
2 handfuls baby spinach
2 heaping tsp. Vitamineral Greens
2 tsp. bee pollen
1/2 mango
Frozen raspberries
Frozen blueberries
1 banana



~~~~~




Thoughts:

Ok, slept deeply but not long AT ALL. And I wouldn't say I felt rested.
Too much thought energy going on, a lot of weird feelings & energy ingeneral.

I feel so lucid right now.. I feel like I am
absorbing my surroundings, with or without
my knowledge. I can feel layers
upon layers of electric pulses around me, probably
from all of the radiowaves and EMF's in our
environment, I am assuming...
I guess this is why a lot of people go to the tropics
or near the equator to do Juice Feasts.
Cities are definitely better for blended foods.

I wonder when I'll be "too clean" to live
in the United States in general??
I'm already "too clean" to stay on the east coast
for a prolonged period of time,
The pollution is overwhelming to my body.
I guess that is the biggest struggle with being
raw vegan... maintaining that balance,
of not having your environment harm you.
I wonder when I'll just forget about "civilization" all together..
because the cleaner I get, the more being healthy
and happy become my priorities.



A lot of bizarre dreams.


...

My skin looks fucking incredible.
FEELS incredible. It was insanely soft before,
but now... wow....
I've never felt anything so soft in my life...
I can't stop touching myself!! haha ;)



~~~

Within the next week I'm going to focus more on
juice consumption and only one blended 'meal' per day.
It feels like it's way too much for my system.
I might even do a few days of water fasting...

Also, a naughty bird told me, that I am getting a lovely
Vita-Mix for my birthday!! OMG! Finally.

No comments: