3.8.08

Day 3:

Aug 3rd consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)


1000 ml. -
filtered water
1 entire head of BUTTER lettuce (lick*)
2 heaping tsp. Giacomo Greens
1 tsp. bee pollen
1/2 mango
Frozen marionberries
Frozen blueberries
1 banana


1000+ ml. -
filtered water
3 handfuls baby spinach
5 dino kale leaves
1 heaping tsp. Vitamineral Greens
1 heaping tsp. Giacomo Greens
1 peach
Frozen raspberries
1 banana



Cucumber juice
2 liters water


~~~



Thoughts:

Didn't sleep well at all last night.
I think I need to increase my greens consumption.
Not feeling very good today... emotionally.
Not because of emotional detox on my behalf,
but dealing with others emotional baggage is really
wearing me down.

Who knew someone could have it so ... together?

I do believe why a lot of people are the way they are,
is simply because they are reacting to a toxic environment...
Sometimes self-induced even.

.
.
.


Conversations with my mother earlier today
have left me feeling very hollow.
She seems to be falling apart again......
Her body is entering a state of toxemia, and there is nothing
I can do but give her guidance..and watch her slowly
widdle away. I realize today once she is gone,
I have no one.
I am crying out this "emotional detox" as much as possible.
Because I know it is the healthy thing to do, to feel what I am feeling.


I have no comfort coming from any direction,
and it makes me feel very hollow.
I actually feel kind of lonely...
which is really bizarre for me...
:/




Tomorrow will be better.

I've decided I am going until the Autumn Equinox, so... 50 more days.



:)

No comments: