28.8.08

Day 28:

Aug. 28th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)




500 ml. -
blended red grapes with water


3 liters water with fresh lemon


~~~


Thoughts:



So, I decided I was going to get a dragonfruit today..
(until I found out it was $15.00 non-organic)
when I decided not to get it.. the cashier that was going
to take it back, made a comment about thinking it was an aphrodisiac?
I just smiled.. but, apparently.. his supervisor
thought this was some kind of sexual advance on me,
and she ended up suspending him over it!! :O
He comes over to me, as I was reading the new 'Discover' magazine...
tells me what happened... calls the supervisor over, starts freaking out..
then, the cops show up! :O


So, apparently, this guy lost his job.....
all over the ONE dragonfruit that I ended up not purchasing...





Wow, this planet is weird.



~~~


Those grapes messed me up... again, I don't think I'll be having
them again, ever. Hybrid fruits = evil!

Haven't been 'hungry'... been sleeping a lot.
Creating A LOT. Holy crap.
I feel like a beaming light of creativity.



I find that...
Lesson #1 in creative output:

Control your influences.



~~~

"Beauty is mysterious as well as terrible.
God and devil are fighting there, and the battlefield is the heart of man.
"



"Man only likes to count his troubles, but he does not count his joys."



"
To live without Hope is to Cease to live. "

~Fyodor Dostoevsky

No comments: