27.8.08

Day 27:

Aug. 27th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



1000 ml. -
filtered water
few leaves basil
6 leaves dino kale
3 handfuls herb mesclun mix
1 lemon cucumber(grown in my own little garden!!! :D)
1/2 cucumber
2 tsp. Giacomo Greens
frozen peaches
frozen blackberries



750 ml. -
filtered water
1/2 cucumber
3/4 head green lettuce
some carrot greens
1 tsp. Manitoba Hemp oil (sitting well with me for some reason...)
2 tsp. Giacomo Greens
frozen blackberries
frozen peaches


500 ml. -
apple/cucumber/basil juice
(amaaaaazing!)



~~~

Thoughts:


I've been reading thru a lot of the old Anne Sexton I love...
God, I love literature. Sometimes I feel like I've read it all...
(which isn't true), but... yes, again and again.
Good poetry. Good vision.


A thought went thru my mind today... about global recognition.
Meaning, community building.
Wondering what it would be like...
to recognize every single person you see every single day??

Interesting concept I think...






~~~



"Our own physical body possesses a wisdom which we who
inhabit the body lack. We give it orders which make no sense.
"


"One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things. "


"The one thing we can never get enough of is love.
And the one thing we never give enough is love.
"


~ Henry Miller


2 comments:

mike said...

Global recognition...? That concept frightens me. Being perpetually surrounded by familiar faces means no chance to escape one's surroundings and find new inspiration, or have a pleasant encounter with a stranger. I enjoy the options of anonymity.

Andesuma said...

I don't mean from a conformity stand point. I am speaking from a love and community minded stand point.

Even if you could recognize an immense number of people on this planet... the cycle of life continues and it would never be constant.

I fully understand anonymity though.
Absolutely.
But, to me... the mystery in the visual, will always remain a mystery; even if the world were build on community.