27.8.08

Day 26:

Aug. 26th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



1000 ml. -
filtered water
1/2 bunch green chard
1 leaf dino kale
2 heaping tsp. Spirulina
1 tsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp oil
frozen peaches
1/2 massive banana
small piece ginger root


700 ml. -
cucumber/romaine juice
1/2 head romaine lettuce
1 tsp. Giacomo Greens
frozen blackberries
1/2 massive banana


Blended-
cucumber/romaine(500 ml) juice
1 mango
frozen blackberries
1/2 bunch green chard


500 ml. -
cucumber water


~~~


Thoughts:

Bought some basil at the market...mmmmm..it smells AMAZING.
I can't wait to make a basil/cucumber/apple juice with it.
I love fresh herbs.



A lot of debris getting stuck in my 'heart' section in my colon
right now... :(


~~



detox update,
bacteria on my tongue cleared up today.

I've been experiencing that "fuzzy teeth" thing,
so I've been compulsively brushing my teeth for the past week or two.





"We are what we repeatedly do." ~Aristotle

No comments: