25.8.08

Day 25:

Aug. 25th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)


1000 ml. -
filtered water
1 head butter lettuce :D
1/2 cucumber
2 tsp. Giacomo Greens
frozen blueberries/blackberries
1 banana


400 ml. -
cucumber/romaine lettuce juice
(VERY earthy.green)


800 ml. -
cucumber/apple juice
5 leaves dino kale
carrot greens(was craving carrots..
and the greens contain more nutrients)
1 heaping tsp. Giacomo Greens
frozen blackberries
1 banana
small piece ginger root



~~~


Thoughts:


Wow, I must say... since starting this, my life has never
fallen apart so much in such a small period of time.
Is the universe really just testing me like crazy???
Seeing if I will faulter??


Maybe it wants me to challenge myself more and
lose the blends. hmmm..... I think that might be it.
I do feel better on all juice.




And everytime there in an emotional shift in my life....
the rain comes back....
the rain is back. :(


.... Also,

I often find, that people would rather fall into addiction,
than truly live. They would rather repeat a cycle.
Do something familiar, than something new.

They would rather repeat old thoughts, habits, and life cycles...
than trust their souls desire...



I will break all addiction in this lifetime.
I will fully manifest.
And breaking down your addictions and your ego,
are major factors in that process...




~~~


"What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others."



"Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?"



"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached,
don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
"


~Confucius

No comments: