25.8.08

Day 24:

Aug. 24th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)


1000 ml. -
filtered water
3 leaves dino kale
3/4 head romaine lettuce
lime juice
1 heaping tsp. Spirulina
frozen berries mix
1 banana



Blackberries blended with bananas.


Lots of cold water with lime juice today.



~~~

Thoughts:


Went to the farmers market, man....
lots of more negative thoughts going on lately.
I feel extremely critical of others. ack. not me.




I know it's just waste being released in my system.
Because after I engage in lovely colon hydrotherapy, I feel AMAZING.
So, just getting the old stuff out....



Getting it all out.

:D


~~~


"He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger." ~Confucius




"
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." ~Confucius







No comments: