21.8.08

Day 21:

Aug. 21st consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



1000 ml. -
filtered water
5 leaves chard
1/2 head green lettuce
1 scoop Reed avocado
2 tsp. Giacomo Greens
1 peach
frozen strawberries
1 banana



1000+ ml. -
cucumber juice
1/2 head red lettuce
1 tsp. Spirulina
1/2 cucumber
frozen blueberries/strawberries
1 banana


200 ml.-
cucumber juice




~~~

Thoughts:

detox update,
tongue went down yesterday... still clearing some mucous, but
nothing major. Enemas feel really good :)
Also, had to post pone colonic because of vehicle issues...
hopefully soon.




Drinking anything cold right now, especially
with it being cold and rainy outside... really just messes
with my body.


You know... doing something like this... makes
one re-realize, how much people consume.
I feel like I've been consuming WAY too much.
I really think I could live every other day on liquids..
maybe I will. hmmm...



Also, feeling an... inner loneliness.
For several days now, since the rain... I've felt very alone.
Like being around others hurts. And, I don't know...
but I do feel lonely. :/


________________________________________



Colon emotion:
Our colon is seriously....pure emotion. It absorbs everything.
Everything we consume, everything we feel.

When you start to go down the path of colon hydrotherapy...
you really start to understand the MASSIVE amounts of waste/matter
that can be inside of a person.
The massive amounts of 'emotional baggage'.
I try to be as baggage-free as possible. Always!

But constantly reacting to others emotional trials is a difficult task.
Had several good enemas tonight... I have very hard dark matter
coming out of me right now. A lot of emotional release.
And so it goes... with eating raw food...
once you think you're clean, more waste and emotion is stirred up.

But it's released to be RELEASED.
Please, understand that.


We need to release it.
We need to let it go.



And fully healing not only from past self-destructive
habits.. but from a lifetime of loving an alcoholic and a lot of
betrayal. It's hard. This is my most difficult task.

Healing.



But.... I love a challenge... ;)





~~~

"I can calculate the motions of the heavenly bodies,
but not the madness of people."

~ Sir Isaac Newton


.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." ~ Leo Tolstoy








No comments: