2.8.08

Day 2:

Aug 2nd consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)


~500 ml. -
filtered water
blended cucumbers & bee pollen!! :D



1250 ml. -
filtered water
1/2 head of romaine lettuce
4 leaves curly kale
2 heaping tsp. Vitamineral Greens
1 GIGANTIC peach
Frozen blueberries (local! yum)
1 banana


1000 ml. -
filtered water
1/2 bunch rainbow chard
1/2 head green lettuce
1 heaping tsp. Giacomo Greens
1/2 GIGANTOR mango
Frozen marrionberries
1 banana





I am attempting to properly combine my fruits, but I feel as though
when you blend everything it doesn't seem
to upset your system as much.
We'll see when I start adding avocado.


Also I typically have about 2-3 liters of water per day.


~~~



Thoughts:


Skin vibration.
When you already reach the point of your skin... physically, vibrating.
I can feel it. I can feel the energy pulsing out of me...

What's next? What's next?!
:D


I have a feeling...things are going to pick up a notch about every
4 days, for the next 2 weeks. Then I will be a different person,
50 times over. Mmm.... I love change and progression.



And music... jesus, music already feels like I'm completely high.
AMAZING.

No comments: