19.8.08

Day 19:

Aug. 19th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



Cold water and fresh lime


750 ml. -
filtered water
1/2 romaine lettuce
3/4 bunch of spinach
1 tsp. Giacomo Greens
1/2 mango
frozen blueberries
small piece ginger root
(wasn't hungry..but eh...)


2 mangoes/1 banana, water blended.




~~~

Thoughts:



Ok, so I haven't had like...any desire for anything.
I just feel... satisfied. I don't know what it is.
My body isn't craving anything.
This was suppose to be a challenge!!! >:(
I just feel nourished and satisfied. Like I could do this forever.


My tongue is still slightly swollen and sore.

.
Life is very very weird right now.
I feel like I'm living on the other side of the coin...

Also, the weather has been out of control.
It went from heatwave/100 degrees
to, two days straight of heat lightning storms...
to now.... cold cold and rainy.

Make up your mind Portland!!



ugh............ no more rain :(
Everyone seems to be falling apart right now.


And, you know, as the years pass...
I'm beginning to really realize how I live.
Meaning I don't necessarily feel I was...
"built" to be in relationships... I was built to create.
I was created to create. To change the world.
To make something better of this place we all...
call home.







~~~



"Others have seen what is and asked why.
I have seen what could be and asked why not.
"
~Pablo Picasso

No comments: