17.8.08

Day 17:

Aug. 17th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



Cold water with fresh lemon



1000 ml. -
filtered water
1/2 head romaine lettuce
1/2 enormous cucumber
1 white peach
frozen peaches


Bowl of blueberry pudding:
2 handfuls fresh blueberries/
pulses on food processor.
1 tsp. Giacomo Greens stirred in.
Topped with orange juice.
(hahah I don't know... it sounded good,
and it was good! ...in a very bizarre way.)


500 ml. -
filtered water
1/2 head crazy green lettuce,
(it looked like an octopus!...had to get it.)
1 apple(pacific queen)
1 1/2 cucumbers
1/3 Reed avocado(my favorite this year...)
juice of 1/2 an orange


(I saved over half of it...because it wasn't really "juiceable"
kind of weird, but still good.. :))


I blended up some grapes... red grapes.
They sounded AMAZING, but my tummy didn't like it... :/


~~~

Thoughts:


You know, sometimes... I think most people spend their
entire lives, trying to overcome an addiction.
I think people spend their entire lives... medicating something;
and creating more things to medicate in the process.


Please, please, do not confused "escapism" for "defense mechanism"
or a coping skill.. because it's not.
It's medicating. It's hiding.



Society runs from the truth, to hide their heads under the rock of addiction.

:/



But....only with darkness, do you see light.







Heres a pic of the beautiful little Nemo,
sleeping on my JuiceFeasting Handbook ;D



No comments: