13.8.08

Day 13:

Aug. 13th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)




1000 ml. -
filtered water
4 leaves curly kale
3/4 head romaine lettuce(still trying to fit it all...)
3 tsp. Giacomo Greens
small tsp. Manitoba Harvest Hemp oil
1/2 white peach
frozen blackberries
1 banana


2 cucumbers blended with water


800 ml. -
filtered water
4 leaves dino kale
3 big handfuls baby spinach
1 tsp. wheatgrass powder
1/2 white peach
frozen peaches
frozen blackberries
1/2 gigantor banana







~~

Thoughts:


Ugh...I really need to stop with the Hemp oil.
It looked appealing today... nutritionally speaking,
But it knocks me out!! It makes me sooooo sleepy.
My body knows it's not natural.
Damn you intelligent brilliant thing you! hah :)



I was talking with a friend about this the other day.. about,
how after you get to a certain point when raw, you CANNOT
have ANYTHING unnatural(as in, oils are not found in nature),
otherwise your body has a very negative reaction.
You feel a MAJOR slump in energy..
(I know other raw foodists who have experienced this).

You reach a point where...
you no longer get to decide what you can eat.
Your body decides. You have no say.
It's a weird transition... but I feel like I've been in this
tug of war game with my body for the past few years because of it,
granted most of the time, I do eat very simply; but if I
have any gourmet foods, or something TO complex,
I pay the price. I don't feel good.

.


Man... I remember when I first started I could easily
put raw almond butter, and hemp oils into my morning smoothies
and not have it effect me. But I haven't been able to do that in
over 2 years now... I need to eat as simply as possible,
otherwise I pay a heavy price.

So, no more hemp oil. I guess I'll just rely on greens
and some avocado occassionally for my omegas?
I don't know... I feel good so far though, like,
I don't feel like I am lacking anything.



Oh, also, I had a mango smoothie at like 4am...
I don't know what it was,
but a mango sounded incredible; so I went with it. hah


:D




Also, I find that really engaging in SELF-experimentation
like this.. you really start to realize and understand, how much..
everyone has it all backwards.
No one really knows anything about health!
TRUE health.
It's all fiction. Every health book, every doctor, every pill
and advertisement. All made up!
All to sell a product. All to keep you coming back for more...
All to fuel an industry.


I guess no one really wants to admit that... the answer
to your problems, is to stop creating problems.
Is to remove the cause.
Is to take the ropes... and steer your course.
You are the only one that has the power to.
It all lies inside of you. Your ability to do anything.






No comments: