11.8.08

Day 11:

Aug. 11th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)


Cold water with fresh lemon.


1000 ml. -
filtered water
1 small head romaine lettuce
1/2 bunch dino kale
1 tsp. wheatgrass powder
1 heaping tsp. Giacomo Greens
Frozen blackberries
1/2 mango
1 banana
(I only drank half.. because I had no appetite)


2 cucumbers worth of juice


800 ml. -
filtered water
5 dino kale leaves
1/2 head romaine lettuce
2 heaping tsp. Giacomo Greens
fresh blueberries
frozen blackberries
1 banana







Thoughts:



Finally went grocery shopping!
I'm feeling the "pull" to particular produce more than ever now...
like, parsley, my body wanted it!

hah, I think it's so COOL listening to your body and not your brain.
It's soooo much more satisfying.
On every level imagineable, in every avenue of life.
Listen to your BODY.
Listen to your instincts. Listen to your intuition.


My heart has been warming out of my body today.. it's kind of weird.
It's almost like I can feel an organ respond to an emotion?
That is sort of how I see it. I feel the energy shift.
I'm very sensitive to it.

Also been feeling my heartbeat out of my stomach when I give myself
enemas. I feel like my body is just one big emotional circuit right now.
All connected. The second day of this.. I swear I felt every single
vein in my body flowing with blood... I could feel it inside of me...
I told my mother this, and her response was:
"Well that's good, because it probably is..."


haha! :)



Anyhow... thru out these past, nearly 5 years raw.. I have really
become SO intune with my body, with my surroundings, with others.
It's amazing the connections you can have.
I can feel everyone's thoughts and energy, at all times;
no one has to speak to me.
It makes me curious as to how deep it can go...


I am amazed sometimes. I feel my body digest.
I can feel food in my system.
I can feel it in my small intestine, I can feel carbonic acid
in my system, I can feel what emotions are attached to
areas of my colon. I know the difference between the feeling of..
food, impacted waste, and gas in my colon...


Pretty spectacular, these crystals that we call bodies.

















~~~

"Only when we are courageous, are we truly living..."

-me

No comments: