10.8.08

Day 10:

Aug. 10th consumption:
(please bare in mind, ALL ingredients are organic)



Cold water with fresh lemon.

Cucumber blended with water.


1000 ml. -
filtered water
1 small head romaine lettuce
3 handfuls baby spinach
1 cucumber
2 heaping tsp. Spirulina
1/2 big banana (I'm conserving.hah)
1 scoop avocado
2 handfuls FRESH picked blueberries
Frozen strawberries


~4 cups? "Vata" Ayruvedic organic herbal tea @
The Tao of Tea



2 bananas blended with water.. "pudding" ?






Thoughts:

I definitely feel this effecting me hydrationally...
I don't really "feel" like I need to drink water at ALL.
I still do, out of habit, but... it's weird not having that.

I use to feel dehydrated ALL of the time.
I could drink 5 liters of water in a day, and never
feel hydrated. I guess consuming a lot of starch will do that
to someone. And carbonation.
Hydration is SO much more than just water...
it is based on a mineral and molecular level.


.

Had a fabulous enema last night! :D
Definitely some emotional upheaval released...
that is really what makes colon hydrotherapy SO effective,
your ability to RELAX, your ability to LET GO.
That is what determines your true growth in this world.
How much you let go.

Let go of your Ego.
Let go of assumed or false beliefs.
Let go of limitation!





That is what eating raw food is about, EMOTIONAL RELEASE.
It is the emotional flood gate.
You bring it ALL to the surface. You deal with it..
this can take anywhere from 2-7 years, in the transitional phase.
Because it always goes.. once you think you're "clean",
something else is stirred, and you realize you are not
as clean as you thought. This can happen for years.
It still happens to me...

I know I have at least a full 92 days of juice feasting,
and I'd like to continue doing them.. along with seasonal fasting
(the way nature intended, ever wonder why people tend to
"get sick" around the change of seasons??)
before I'll feel... "me"... , but we'll see after this.


I've been really digging bananas lately,
they are suppose to ease the digestive tract, so that makes sense...



Also, I've already cried three times during this...
Out of love...
Out of gratitude...



I think I might be the youngest person to ever do this?!
:D









...

Also...
Why do most people seem to not mentally and emotionally
progress past middle school??



The best bumper sticker I have ever seen:
"The more you know, the less you need."


~~~

"In this Life.. what truly matters is...
How much did you live
How much did you love
And how much did you learn to LET GO..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i enjoy reading this. i am trying to learn to let go as well. heartshapes for you <3<3<3
exoh
dani

Andesuma said...

haha heartshapes! <3 :D
Letting go is the hardest part.
You have all the love in the world
to support your growth sweetie...so... grow.. :)